Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Panerai Radiomir California PAM01349 Watch

Panerai Radiomir California PAM01349 Watch 10 months 4 weeks ago #53166
  • engola
Panerai Radiomir California PAM01349 Watch in Brunito eSteel I firmly believe it will do Panerai replica watches for sale if it chops off about 80% of the references currently on offer and whittles down its portfolio to a few pieces, both historical and modern classics, that represent the very essence of the company. . While it does make a lot of people very happy that the brand allows them to find a watch that is exactly to their liking from such a broad and tirelessly manipulative portfolio, I still think that this apparent desire will ultimately satisfy everyone's taste for dials. The color, the required size of the case, or the placement of the subdials would be nice to see disappear, at least for a while. If Panerai does this, I expect the remaining 20% to include a Radiomir with a California dial, and of course, I'd be disappointed by the brand's creativity and playfulness within the stricter constraints of that package. in other words,

Abandoning its history-inspired core, Panerai strives to cater to a growing audience, though many of us may agree, producing only a few references of iconic status and instant recognizability There is nothing to be ashamed of. Understandably, the fear of choice paralysis may also have crept into the minds of Panerai fans: "If I get this reference that I really like, will there be another more desirable work next year, I even Would like more? I guess I'll just wait and get nothing." While this affects many other important brands (references hoarder Omega and special edition king Hublot should be mentioned), it's a matter of getting Another reason why it might be a good idea to have the Panerai with the most of all these brands - the specific characteristics that draw you to that brand in the first place,high quality watches replica

Take, again, the Panerai Radiomir California PAM01349, a striking looking watch with a powerful dial that has its own fascinating history. The history of this dial with Roman numerals on the upper half and Arabic numerals on the lower half is intertwined not only with the history of Panerai, but with the history of the world, and for those willing to do a little research, it appear even more special.

The PAM01349 is a bit of a beast for a Radiomir, even if it's the first time the California dial comes in a form that's not 47mm but "only" 45mm. Still, at 45mm wide, even the slim lugs can't get most out of this roomy cushion cover. The corners widen before being squeezed together, but are well proportioned, as long as you manage to exclude a narrow wrist from the equation. Why Panerai insisted on using ultra-reflective domed crystals remains a mystery; the brand makes these replica watches for men difficult to admire and photograph (including their future owners taking photos with their phones to share because of their surroundings, including trees, cloudy The sky or buildings will be reflected by high-definition crystal). Properly anti-reflective coated crystals can't come to Panerai anytime soon, ®) fronts for those after a vintage effect.

After adjusting the watch in your hand for a while, you can find an angle that supports close observation of the dial. This reveals the metallic blue hands, which range from bright blue to almost purple depending on the angle and lighting conditions. The bottom of the dial is dark green with a vignette effect, painting the periphery dark and desaturated. Beige Super-LumiNova complements greens and blues to create an admittedly faux patina effect—a repugnant to some but an appealing feature to others. All beige colors actually glow green in the dark, though it has to be said that in our experience colored (including beige) glow-in-the-dark never gets as bright and long-lasting as white or green-white glow paint. To be fair, it's still much brighter than more saturated, darker colors.

Panerai claims that each case is hand-finished "to create a weathered look" and creates a weathered effect on the eSteel™ case. “eSteel™ is a next-generation metal sourced from pre-consumer recycled steel scrap (up to 95%) from different industries, preferably Swiss watchmaking,” claiming to significantly reduce CO2 emissions during production. The metal is PVD coated and then "polished" with a tumble finish after the polish and black coat finish to give it that vintage aesthetic. Brunito means polished in Italian.high quality replica watches

The Panerai Radiomir California Dial PAM01349 comes on a raw-edged calfskin strap with triple-seam contrasting stitching. Unique to PAM01349 is the hot-stamped "G. Panerai e Figlio" inscription, exactly the same as the slogan on the original Panerai plate in Florence. A key factor in Panerai's success in the 2000s and 2010s was the uniquely positive way in which Panerai watch designs responded to changing straps – these padded cases and perfectly round bezels were much more impressive than many in modern watchmaking. Same as other headers. That said, a brutal green leather strap might be a better match, or perhaps an unsigned strap—but either of these, and many more, are easy to source and fit.

The Panerai Radiomir California Dial PAM01349 is powered by the P.5000 caliber, a hand-wound movement with an eight-day power reserve—an impressive feat, although it is achieved in part by lowering the frequency (3 Hz instead of 4 Hz). The caseback is etched with Panerai and Radiomir in a retro cool font that matches the Radiomir from nearly 90 years ago. Water-resistant to 100 meters, it is a matter of course.swiss replica Watches

Cons include the machine-finished movement, dominated by a massive plate, which doesn't look very exciting. In the five-figure price range, it's nice to see Panerai harmonize its typography and finish better with other pieces. A movement that matches the vibe and style of the dial, case, and caseback (with those cool etchings) will say a lot about the brand's dedication and attention to detail. Consistency is good, but it's been so long now that we've seen these movement texts, they're a bit stark in contrast to the vintage theme of the rest of the watch.

That said, many of us will go on to find something special about California Dial Panerai watches. The absence of branding lends confidence and hints at some very serious chapters in history, while the cushioned case and its perfectly proportioned bezel continue to perfectly frame it in a design that looks like it has a story to tell.

Considering the eight-day power reserve, 100m water resistance, excellent legibility and timeless style, this could be a very strong contender at a lower price point.Best watches for men 2023
The administrator has disabled public write access.